Starting in 2014 ACDC partnered with an American-Dutch Company, Electude, to offer working technicians a chance to fill in any gaps in their automotive technical skills. Electude is a world wide leader in automotive e-learning with customers in over 40 countries. Until now this level of training was only available at the best colleges in Europe and Asia, and only recently came to the United States. While Craig Van Batenburg was teaching a hybrid class in 2007 in the Netherlands, he was shown the Electude program by a Dutch automotive instructor, but being a second generation Dutch-American and not a Dutch speaker, Craig could not fully grasp its potential. Now Electude online training lessons have been translated into English and 20 other languages. So instead of sweeping the floor or washing the tow truck on a slow day, you can study at your own pace, in English. Over 600 modules are available. The learning does not require reading books. It is very interactive and real world, a hall mark of what ACDC is about. It starts out basic but gets as deep as you want, when you are ready for more. This truly is what shops need today. ACDC feels strongly you will agree.
• Study at your own pace
• Craig Van Batenburg will be your guide and teacher
• Each module will help you remember what you learned in school
• If you were a poor student (or never went to automotive school) this is for you
• No books to read.. nothing to memorize
• This was designed by some forward thinking technicians
• All training is customized for each tech
• An Email gets you started.. use a computer or any large screen Web enabled device
• Phone support included if needed
• Test as you go and advance when you understand and know the subject
More information about your web-enabled device. Works best with a big screen and a mouse.
Electude is unique amongst automotive e-learning suppliers with the following features:
What do others say:
“Electude is an excellent choice for technicians who want to complement their hands-on training courses with an online customized, in-depth training program that is available 24/7.” Carlos Menchu (AESwave)